Dealing with a dramatic 3 year old

I am determined to make it through the minute, the hour, the day. I take a deep breath and pray, Dear God, please give me the patience needed to deal with my 3 year old! I sometimes think it's hardest on me because she looks just like me. A mini- me screaming at me! I am by nature, a very calm, easy going person. Being a mother has brought up so much stress and anger that I never knew I had in me. I had no clue how stressful having a toddler could be. My husband and I decided to start her in preschool early to try and give her some time away from Mommy and being in a structured environment. F loves school and her teacher but I not sure it makes time at home better or worse. After school she is tired but refuses to nap. I know she is a strong-willed little girl. I am learning that it is easier to let her pick out her own clothes. That she will survive if she wears a pink shirt and purple pants with a sparkly tutu. I let her wear a pink dress for Christmas and sometimes we wear the same pajamas 3 nights in a row. I never know what mood she will wake up in. So I go downstairs, make a big pot of coffee and take a deep breath. I can handle this, I can do this, really she is only 3. How bad can today be?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking Provo Canyon in Spring

Spartan Sprint Race while pregnant

Why only 2 kids?