Flying alone with 2 kids

   Anyone else make the daring decision to fly alone with a 4 and 21 month old? I have flown numerous  times with my older daughter and 2-3 times with both girls. Today will be the first time I drive to the airport and do the entire trip alone. I have 2 small spinner suitcases packed. I will use a backpack to hold snacks/toys. I am bringing a DVD player and a Kids Fire tablet. Lots of snacks!! Popcorn, crackers, cheese sticks, and sippy cups. I weighed my 4 year old and finally weighs 40 pounds!! Hurray! So no more lugging the heavy Car seat. I will have my Dad pick us up a booster seat to keep at his house.

     We live across the country from all our family. Traveling is a way of life if we want to see family. Our girls are TSA experts. I always bring the stroller as walking gate to gate for a 4 year old sometimes works and sometimes they are too tired or cranky. I have never flown with my big double Bob stroller. I just use my single Britax and squeeze both kids in. I always wear sneakers in the airport as you never know how long you have to walk or run if you are late!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking Provo Canyon in Spring

Spartan Sprint Race while pregnant